SEVEN WAYS TO TURN YOUR SMARTPHONE TO A MOBILE-SHOP
Written by Ibraheem Sikiru
Published on 5/18/2019 11:42:03 AM
Smart phones are seen as indispensable companion to almost everyone in this century. Smart Phones are being used for leisure which has been tremendously capitalized on by the smart users of the phones converting it to a mobile shop. This session teaches you how to effectively make your smartphone a mobile shop which could be accessed anytime, everywhere.
Choice of Business
It is pertinent to know which business you would want to setup. If you already have one, then you are set to go. However, if you are a fresh starter`, make a choice of business, order for the goods, store the goods at home or if you already have a shop, it becomes a chance.
There are some factors to be considered in making your choice of business. These are highlighted below;
- Is the goods mobile: This means can you easily move the goods from one place to another? For instance, it is easier to move pieces of clothes from Lagos to Port-Harcourt than moving Kolanut plantation.
- Do the goods need further approval: It is better to choose a goods with one-time approval in order not to minimize burden on the potential clients? It is crucially important you choose a good with one-time final approval.
- Your business is however, not yet setup without the integration of a mobile banking system. Make sure that you have a clean and healthy bank account number with your mobile bank application installed on your smart phone. Do not waste clients time waiting for Bank Alert after he/she must have laid claim to payment of an agreed amount to your bank account.
After setting up your business and making the goods available, the next is to look around the city or a nearby city for at least five (5) big motor parks. Meet with the drivers and/or management of the motor parks, make enquiry on the outbound destination of the park; ask for the charge on sending message through the motor-park to various communities, towns or cities bound to the motor parks. Recalled that the outbound destinations are distance-independent and you should not fear or limit your business to a specific location. Make sure your business is expanded to the nooks and cradles of the destination where demand is pouring in. Make sure that you collect phone numbers of the drivers as you continue working with them, message and put call through to them occasionally. Familiarity often help the business’ integrity through the messengers.
The most crucial part of this book is “How to turn your smartphones to mobile shops. This could be achieved by a simple determination “Tying everything you do online around your business. The question is how do we do this and still maintain making sense? It’s done. Simply follow the book.
Making your smartphone a mobile shop is very easy but needs goal-state be set. Follow these steps to make your smartphone a mobile shop.
- Make subscription to your smartphone: There are varieties of mobile data plans these days. Choose a data plan as being provided by your mobile data provider. Emulate an etiquette of never let your mobile phone run out of data.
- Join Social Media Networks: About 95% of people between the age bracket of 12 to 70 years spends an average of five hours on smartphones everyday using social media. Social Media has drastically replaced traditional group discussion forum, and people now preferred to meet online at a specified time irrespective of their distance. Social Media Networking is vastly replacing any form of traditional gathering, communication and discussions.
It is now pertinent for any business owner to rather move his/her business entities online, or integrate the business to utilize the trending at which internet consumption is progressing. Social Media Networks include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, LinkedIn and so on. The numbers of social media network are too numerous than been counted.
1 Register yourself as the user of any of these social media network.
2 Make sure you publish about two (2) posts relating to your business on a daily basis.
3 Make sure you make more friends every day on the social media network.
4 Make sure you do not reject any friend request.
5 Make sure you read the Glitter Magazine’s book on “Various Ways to Promote Your Business for Free on” various Social Media Network.
6 Never see demand from any distance as an impossible mission.
Another very important section of this book is how to expand the awareness of your business existence within the family and friends. Make sure you keep your friends aware both online and offline. Tell Friends, Family and relatives about your business career. Tell the friends to tell their friends; Tell Family Members to tell Family Members; Tell Relatives to tell Relatives. Never leave a chance unused.
Social Media Networking in this context is seen as a marketplace where the Smartphone is the entry gate. But there seems a hidden section of this system, it is how the goods are got to the market and delivered to the clients. And that is filled by Transportation System. Locate at least five (5) Mega Motor-Parks in your locality. Make sure that the motor parks are not too far from your residential area so that will cut cost. Also, make sure that you build satisfactory relationships with your messengers, who happens to be the Drivers.
Recalled that the outbound destinations are distance-independent and you should not fear or limit your business to a specific location. Make sure your business is expanded to the nooks and cradles of the destination where demand is pouring in.
Make sure that you collect phone numbers of the drivers as you continue working with them, message and put call through to them occasionally. Familiarity often help the business’ integrity through the messengers.
You have setup a virtual market by completing the steps as highlighted above. However, it is often important to keep the market opening with whooping population of participants. This is achieved by not only limiting your business strategy to buying and selling but also by looking after the well-being of your potential clients. Make sure that you communicate with your clients to affirm if the goods is received and that it meets their satisfaction. Always task your clients to inform their family, friends and relatives of your business. Let your clients know that “There is no how cloud would be formed without some fraction of colors, hence every misunderstanding should be seen as natural differences and be settled amicably.